InstaHire collects information and makes it available to help people find the right jobs and employers find the right people
We collect information about you that you choose to submit to us in connection with your use of our Services. The Services aim to match employers with prospective employees who will be a good fit for a given job, and the information we collect is all intended to support that goal. For example, if you post a job on behalf of your Business or establish an employer account, we may collect your name, email address and other information about you and your organization. Similarly, if you are an Applicant, we may collect your name, email address, Aadhar number, home address and other materials and information you submit as part of your job submission (including your resume, name and contact information for your references or “vouchers” and related data pertinent to using our job marketplace and information from your contacts to match with information in our database). If you give us access to your Contacts, we also may use this information to contact your vouchers or to make your contacts aware of our services if those services may be relevant to them.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
(1) persons or entities that you permit to access or receive your Personal Information (your permission being reasonably determined from your actions in view of the circumstances);
(2) if you are a Business, any persons or entities at your organization including those that may have created an employer account with us, and persons or entities designated by such organization;
(3) if you are an Applicant, to organizations that have posted or may post jobs on our Services and for which you have submitted an application through the Services;
(4) providers of services to us such as an Internet hosting provider, Internet services provider, email distribution and email management providers and software development or maintenance providers, provided that we have a reasonable belief that such providers will maintain your Personal Information in confidence
(5) to third parties that provide services enabling us to market and advertise our Services and other content that has been customized for you through targeted advertising, targeted content and other means;
We also may disclose Personal Information to third parties in a manner that does not identify a particular individual. For example, and not by way of limitation, we may disclose aggregated Personal Information to marketing and research partners and/or for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes. In addition, we may identify job posting organizations in our Services and in our advertising, marketing and promotional materials.
We may use your Personal Information for a variety of purposes. For example, we may use your Personal Information to provide, maintain and improve our Services, including the information we provide to you via the Services. If you are a Business, Applicant or a subscriber to our job alerts or email newsletters, we may also use your Personal Information to contact you, such as to notify you of changes to our Services, to conduct research, to resolve disputes and to solicit your feedback and input about our Services
(1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or when otherwise required by law, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims in our sole discretion,
We and our service providers employ certain procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your Personal Information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. None of such measures, or any data transmission over the Internet or any network, can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure or effective. As a result, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or that is submitted on your behalf, and such information is transmitted and submitted at your own risk.
You agree to keep your Personal Information private and confidential, and not to share information and materials that you receive by or through our Services with any third party other than through the general, non-commercial methods permitted by the Services. In no event may Businesses share any information or materials with respect to their account access and job postings with any third party.
Third Party Sites, Resources, Tools, Services and Widgets; Advertisements, Sponsorships and Promotions
I agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. And for that purpose, I further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service providers.
Notwithstanding User's registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to the company name. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User.